top of page
Snook Smarters v3 App On Your
1. In the 'Search' Bar type in 'VLC Player' & search just like the 2 pictures shown below.
2. Select the highlighted 'VLC' App below & Click on it.
3. Click on 'Get' to download/install the VLC Player.
4. Select the 'Snook Smarters v3' App highlighted below.
5. Select the 'Settings' icon in the right hand corner.
6. Select 'External Players'.
7. Click on 'Add Player' then select 'VLC' & Add.
8. Click on 'Player Selection'.
9. Click on 'Movies/Series & select 'VLC'.
10. When you select a 'Movie' or 'Series' you'll now see an option. We recommend using the 'VLC Player' for 'Movies/Series' made after the year 2000.
11. When you need to change the 'Language' of the 'Movie/Series' or turn the 'Subtitles Off' click left corner highlighted in 'RED' for the options.
12. You can change the 'Audio' or turn the 'Subtitles' off, as shown with the options below.
bottom of page