top of page
Snook Smarters App
Setup guide for our Superior IPTV subscription service app
on any Fire TV device
Use the blue link below to download our Snook Smarters App
PLEASE NOTE, IT'S CASE SENSITIVE!
YOU MAY OR MAY NOT NEED A VPN TURNED ON WHEN LOGGING IN TO THIS APP, ITS DOWN TO YOUR ISP.
How to setup IPTV on FireStick with Downloader App:
1. Launch your FireStick home screen and navigate to the settings icon.
2. Scroll down to the My Fire TV banner and click on it.
3. Click on Developer Options.
4. Select Install unknown apps. And turn on this option.
!??DEVELOPER OPTIONS GONE, NOW WHAT??!
*WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW ON HOW TO BRING IT BACK!!*
The Downloader app is officially available on Amazon Store.
5. Go to the home screen of Fire TV / Stick.
6. Use your remote to navigate to Find > Search on the menu bar in the middle of the screen.
7. Now type in ‘Downloader’ (without the quotes of course) using the onscreen keypad (use the remote to navigate to the letters).
8.You should see the app suggestions on the list that show up as you begin typing. When you see ‘Downloader’ on the list, select and open it.
9. You should now see ‘Downloader’ appear under the ‘APPS & GAMES’ section. Go ahead and click it.
10. Now click the ‘Get’ or ‘Download‘ button to download and install the app. You should have the app in no more than a couple of minutes
11. Open again 'Downloader' from Apps.
12. In the 'Enter a URL or Search Term' section, type in our provided link and hit enter.
13. The download will automatically start.
Once the file has downloaded, if it is an APK file, click Install on the bottom right.
Snook Streams SMv3
14. Choose Done if you want to open the installed app later. Click Open to start using the app right away.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE VLC PLAYER TO USE WITH THIS!!
CLICK HERE FOR SET-UP GUIDANCE.
Having trouble logging in?
Then please follow our Troubleshooting guide.
Also please check you are entering your details correctly as it is case sensitive!
bottom of page